I have called my teaching Meditation as an Art of Life.
My teaching in a nutshell consists of two quotes, three aspects of spiritual practice, the Peter Pan Project, A Finger Pointing at the Moon, and the Luciferian Movement.
1) The two quotes:
I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau [read more in my Link to Idlers]
I have no view of my own. My critical arguments are simply reduction to absurdity of the views ignorance has created.
2) The three aspects of spiritual practice:
1) Critical thinking (spotting thought distortions created by dualistic unbalance, both in oneself and in others). I also call this aspect The Navigator, or the philosopher - see my book A Dictionary of Thought Distortions
2) Investigating the shadow (ignorance, the unconscious, the painbody, the cause of suffering, your own dark side, the ego). This aspect I call Learning to see with the Heart, or Heartmeditation (Tonglen) – see my articles The emotional painbody and why psychotherapy can´t heal it, and Suffering as an entrance to the source).
3) The spiritual practice (going beyond all ideas and images). This aspect I call The Compass, or Hara Awareness – see my page The Compass.
3) The Peter Pan Project:
See my page The Peter Pan Project.
4) A Finger Pointing at the Moon:
My teaching is supposed to help people develop their own teaching, to become a light for themselves, where they now happen to be in life. My teaching should therefore not be treated as an authority/conclusion, but only as “a finger pointing at the moon.” Don´t mistake the finger for the Moon.
5) The Luciferian Movement:
The Luciferian movement in my work can be summed up in the three aspects of spiritual practice:
1) Head: The presentation of the Navigator (the philosopher and critical thinking)
2) Heart: The presentation of Tonglen, ethical work with the shadow. Ethics means moral philosophy, and therefore again critical thinking, though supplied with heartmeditation.
3) Hara: The presentation of the Compass, the downward movement, the break with the top-heavy Indo-European symbolism of the ladder. Instead is introduced the symbolism of the embryo and the circle.
My concept of Lucifer Morningstar simply means a counter-theory and a reverse practice. This is inspired by Karen Blixen. In short: an alternative to the Matrix Conspiracy.
The beginner´s basic texts:
1) Philosophical Counseling with Tolkien (a free online course in philosophy)
4) If you want a quick overview of how I work with my teaching today: see the page Philosophical Counseling in Rold Forest.
5) Meditation as an Art of Life – a Basic Reader (in the supporting exercises you can find the Harameditation and the Heartmeditation (Tonglen))